(905) 731-2352 (Toronto Office)
(613) 592-8812 (Ottawa Office)
(866) 300-1611 (Toll-Free)
IQ large-format scanners offer you an outstanding collaborative workflow whether you work with in-house scanning activities or in project groups of global players. Using simple onetouch buttons you can scan directly over the network to your desk and continue working instantly. You get exceptional professional-grade quality with true 1200dpi optical resolution and patented technologies that ensure accurate results the first time.
Whether you are in a private business or government, the Contex IQ 4400 series is designed for collaboration projects through occasional scanning or the creation of digital archives. The 44" imaging area delivers clean, sharp image quality on technical documents, sketches, and maps.
Scanning speeds depend on document width and computer configuration. Contex recommends Intel Core Duo, Core 2 Duo, or better
processors, 2GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2. Speed tests performed using Nextimage software, PC with Intel Core i5-2500 Quad processor,
8GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2, 7200rpm HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.
• Gigabit Ethernet with xDTR2 standard
• Scanner sharing across a network, and sending files to remote desktop
• Enhanced image quality with Contex patented CIS technology and new CIS modules.
• Superior image quality with Contex patented colorfringe removal (CFR)
• ENERGY STAR compliant, using just 1W in standby
• 1200dpi optical resolution standard
• 44" wide document handling
• All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) for a perfect grip on your documents
• See what you scan with face-up scanning
• One-touch scanning
• SnapScan: Scan – Enhance – Save
• User upgradable – Need color? More speed? Higher resolution? Upgrading is electronic, fast and easy.